Monday, April 2, 2012

MME Grand Blog Hop Today.

In honor of the My Mind's Eye new blog, fb, twitter, etc. now overseen by the inspirational Stephanie Howell (check out her blog listed at right) and their blog hop today, I decided to post this little page I did a couple of months (?) ago.  Note that I still haven't found my place/way to get the great project photos yet, but I'm working on it.  Also, this page looks awesome in person - can't believe it looks like crap in the pix.  But hey, you get the gist and practice in photographing them will make me perfect! LOL!!! 
If you haven't worked with MME before, rush out and check them out.  They are one of my faves and have a collection now for just about everybody's taste.  While the paper I'm currently working with (Lost & Found) is a bit more nostalgic, their newer lines are definitely more modern and graphic.  Can't wait until I can partake of more of their beautiful items.  Have you got a great MME project - send it on and I'll post it.



Also, I have added a new little gadget (as mentioned above) listing my favorite blogs.  Check these people out - they are some of the most inspirational I have come by in my little time of blog-scanning.

 
Read something inspiring.


Cheerio.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." - Joseph Chilton Pearce


 

No comments:

Post a Comment