Monday, April 9, 2012

Give Credit where Credit is Due...

I noticed looking at this Blog today that I didn't even mention Shimelle in yesterdays post.  I admit I was tired and not thinking well.  So just a note to give credit where credit is due... those first two pages on yesterdays posts were the pages I had ripped apart and redone as mentioned in the previous post.  And both pages are taken from Shimelle.... I think from the Glitter Girl videos, but not sure (you know I can't remember how to sign my name many days so getting anything exact is almost impossible).  But they were direct copies of Shimelles instruction.  Thank you everyday Shimelle, for being my muse and mentor. 

Cheerio.

"It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices."  - Albus Dumbledore (JK Rowlng)

No comments:

Post a Comment