Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm in Hell....

I can't really say much tonight.  I can't think straight - well I never think straight - but my karma is just whack.  Not only do I have 3 (yes, 3) printers with no ink, but I have 2 (just 2) TVs that have gone kaput in my little RV.   Just so you understand let me list the electronics in my little travel-trailer... There are 2 (just 2) TVs, 2 computers (a desktop, a laptop) and 3 (yes, 3) printers, 1 cellphone, 2 cameras (p&s in purse, black one in camera bag), 1 surround-sound DVD player,  my Wii, and my boombox (no cord, no batteries).  Now, granted that's not too awfully much but quite a bit considering I can stand in the middle of the floor in front of my sofa and see each end of the RV as well as touch the ceiling and quite nearly spread my arms and touch each side. 
So, here I sit with no ink and no TV.  Actually, the no TV is a HUGE deal.  I am a professed TV addict!  A TV runs 24/7 in my RV.  I turn it down to watch YouTube.  I can't scrapbook without a TV in the room.  I can bearly sit here and type with no TV.  I'm actually about to lose my mind.
And I'm not talking about my cable going out - that's just a nuisance.  I'm talking about both TVs being dead.  That means I can't watch TV nor any of the 100 DVDs that reside with me in my little RV.  What if the world is coming to an end?  How will I know?   Oh my...

Hope your day is better.

Cheerio.

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.” - Philip K Dick

No comments:

Post a Comment