Monday, January 21, 2013

Short Intermission...

This is not an official post - but I have to get this off my chest now!

So... today as I was playing with my TV I finally got around to all the wonderful things that streaming allows... besides Netflix which only works part time.  First, I got to see all my layouts for the PPP that I've posted in 40" living color through Picasa Web Album... WOOHOO!  I am definitely loving that because, not only do I get to see all my pretty papers, but I get to see if there's anything I want to fix and it helps me remember the stuff I've already learned and apply it to new layouts.

Okey Dokey.  But then I went in to set up my YouTube so that I could get a Glitter Girl fix for this week.  Hmmm.  This is where the problem starts... and ends in my opinion.  In order to watch YouTube, I have to go online and activate the TV thingy.  After entering the code, this is what pops up:

You are agreeing to allow YouTube to:
  • Manage your YouTube account.  (well, okay - you do anyway)
  • View your Google Wallet and make purchases on your behalf (wait, what?  I don't think anyone is making purchases on my behalf.  Actually, I don't think anyone is looking in my Wallet - Google or otherwise!!!)
  • Perform these operations when I'm not using the application.
Really - YouTube wants me to tell them it's okay for them to look in my Wallet, make purchases without my permission and do it all when I'm not looking?????  NO DAMN WAY.  I have enough trouble trying to keep this crap from happening in my house with people I know!!!  It is the constant battle of my life.  It is what is driving me totally insane or going to cause me to stroke-out on any given day.   I AM SURELY NOT GOING TO LET SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW SCREW ME OVER TOO!!! - well, not on purpose anyway!!!

Okay, while not totally relieved of my overwhelming desire to crawl through the laptop screen and jump up and down on some YouTube guys face, I feel a little better.  But I just thought you should think about what these crazy.crazy.crazy. internet people are up to.

While I'm here, I want to show you my updated layout - I woke up after 1:00 am and literally said " OH!" I have more cameras that absolutely need to be on this layout about a photo.  So I took 5 minutes to ink up these Studio Calico mistables and stamp this Dear Lizzy camera.  It looks so much better... (of course, with 40" of this crap jumping up on my TV every 10 minutes, there may very well be more changes!).



So you guys have a great day, and I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment