So I have compiled a list of the things you might hear around the house if you stopped by (maybe actually coming from my foul mouth, maybe just the voices in my head).
- Leave me alone... I'm in my happy place, dammit!
- I have homework I must get done for my class so I can't do that today.
- I know I'm taking up the kitchen table, but I've been considering moving it all into your room.
- No, I don't have any scissors!
- No, I can't make you a sandwich... I have adhesive on my fingers.
- Don't sweep around me - all those little pieces are for embellishment clusters!
- Oh, that was nothing - just my punch got stuck... oh, and I think we may need to replace this tile.
- Everybody's hungry! Have an M&M!
- Will you make him stop choking... I'm trying to get my letters on straight.
- If I wanted to look at you, I'd be scrapbooking your picture right now.
- I heard you... you said yada yada yada blah blah blah.
- I know you're sick, but get out of the bathroom so I can put on my makeup and take a photo for my avatar.
- I'm sorry I'm 3-hours late picking you up, but I gotta Prompt.
- Look, the only reason I had you in the first place was so that I could scrapbook my grandkids - go away.
- Did somebody touch one of my pink brads?!
- Honey, I'm sure your leg is only a little broken... it can wait until I post this page to the gallery.
- Oh My Gosh. OH MY GOSH. Did anyone see a little punched butterfly? DID ANYONE SEE A LITTLE PUNCHED BUTTERFLY?!!! (Can't you make another one?) Oh.
- No, I don't have lunch money baby... I need adhesive.
- My Prompt's not here yet... I think I need a Xanax.
- How many times do I have to tell you not to eat in the kitchen?!!
- What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What? What?
Todays layouts are brought to you by Scrapbook Remix Extended Play 04/Prompt 10 and Prompt 11:
NOTE: I know butterflies have nothing to do with fishing... or arrows... or maps. But it's for my personal album and butterlies provide continuity - besides, is a layout really done if there aren't any butterflies?
Go have some fun & be creative today... you deserve it!
"We should not forget to enjoy the experience of daily creativity, whatever that may entail." - Diane Carter