Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oh My...

First, let me just say that I have the greatest blonds in the world.  You guys are the bomb!!! I read the post again today and was worried that it sounded like 'fishing'.  But it wasn't, truly.  It's just observation and feelings.  However, without doubt, I am so very very grateful for the complements.  (And I will definitely check out the Challenge thing as soon as I can get into a scrappy mood.  Right now, it's basically a play thing - it literally takes days to do the simplest layout.)

Next, let me verify that I really do not know my right from my left.  So when I said that I mostly scrap photos on the 'right' side of my layouts, I really meant 'left'.  You may want to save this for future reference.

Third, I finished my Vacation album and so here are those layouts in order:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 



I know that you've seen most of these layouts before, but I thought it might be interesting to see how the whole thing came together.  So this is it just as it is in my album.

I hope all are having a great weekend and are getting their crafty on.

Stay Safe & Scrap On!

“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.” ― Jimi Hendrix















4 comments:

  1. wow well done on finishing all your holiday pages.... it seriously takes me ages to scrap and I never catch up with all my photos! Need to do more scrapping obviously! Great to see all your fab clustering so many fun embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this is fun! It's just like sitting down at your kitchen table and looking through your album! Thanks for sharing it page by page--that's one seriously awesome and beautiful album!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came over to wish you a very Happy New Year and to say that I have missed you blogging and hope everything is ok and you can come back soon xxx

    ReplyDelete