Monday, September 16, 2013

Geeezzzz....

I can't believe it... I have absolutely nothing interesting to say.  Actually, I have very little to say at all.  It's like my mind is totally blank.  THIS IS SO UNLIKE ME!!! My mind is never blank because I have an opinion about everything. And I talk all.the.time.  So what's my problem?!!

Anyway, here are a couple of my layouts for Bubba's and my albums that I did using MME Find Your Wings:

American Crafts used as background paper.

The next two are a double-page layout... and we all know how much I hate these! (I used the same formula for another one that I did for my Vacation album.)


Echo Park This & That background paper.

Well, that's all I have today.  Hmmm.... honestly, I'm having a look at that 2nd page of the double-pager and thinking twice about it... we'll see. I hope everyone else is well and scrappy.  Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Scrap On!

“Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” 
― Rumi

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* Such beautiful layers! And I love the photos! I know how you feel about double spread pages, but yours really works quite well. Good job! =D

    ReplyDelete