Saturday, May 4, 2013

Still Going....

I started this as a layout about me... but then it transformed into my 'shiny' layout (cause I have so much trouble with bling, right?!!). 

Patterned Paper:  American Crafts, Crate Paper, Echo Park, My Minds Eye, October Afternoon; Stickers: American Crafts, October Afternoon, The Paper Studio; Felt: American Crafts; Flowers: Recollections; Ink: Ranger; Pearls: Doodlebug; Spray Ink:  Heidi Swapp; Tape: Bella Blvd; Wood: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Punches: EK Success; Pen: Sharpie
 
 
You know, I had no idea I had actually use so much product until I made the list above... yea for me - I may get to shop this month after all!!!  Oh, and those Thickers are gold foil but they are so difficult to photograph!  Actually, it's kind of embarrassing how bad the photos are today, but I'm rather shaky and unfocused - just one of those days that would have probably been spent wasting in bed if it weren't a holiday - so it is what it is.
 
While I'm sure there's still more bling to come, there will probably be another layout about me thrown in before it's over with as well.  At any rate, while I started the day with my BluRay playing The Hobbit because it was already there, Harry Potter is in his rightful place so my scrapping groove should be kicking in soon.
 
Obviously, more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Love the layered goodness on this one! Great colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You know those little arrow clusters are just wonky... but hey, you just have to play sometimes and see what happens. It goes in MY album and by the time anyone actually sees it, I'll probably be dead and not care if they think it's wonky or not!

      Delete