Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Quick Something Something...

I'm actually gonna blog a little later about one of the layouts I did yesterday for a Challenge at A Cherry on Top, but right now want to get a quick fix in!
We all know I'm a customer service junkie - as long as I'm getting good customer service, I'm a devoted patron.  So I need to talk a moment about GiGi's phone.  All the photos you see on the layouts these days are from some generation of Apple iPhone - and the loveliest of the photos are by GiGi on her iPhone 5.  So, I had mentioned that GiGi's phone went kaput after only 6 months.  Well she went to AT&T and they said she needed to contact Apple.  She did; and, she said they were the sweetest people she's ever dealt with on the phone.  They sent her to the UPS store to return the phone to them.  All we had to do was give the work order number provided by Apple to the store clerk and away it went - no charge.  Two days later, a brand new iPhone 5s (just exactly like GiGis) arrived by FedEx.  Because of iCloud and the sims card they sent, she lost no contacts, no apps, no photos.  That is awesome customer service!!!!!
On to ACOT, same goes with their customer service.  I have never yet had an order take over 24 hours (weekdays) to ship (if I order on the weekend, my ship confirmation is usually in my email by 10:00 am Monday).  That being said, this week I had a small order and 3 days later no confirmation.  I emailed customer service and received my merchandise the very next day!  This keeps me coming back forever!
Now, on to scrapbooking.  I have been doing some layouts on my own and some for Challenges.  Here we go:

On my own - lots of Carta Bella, Crate Paper and October Afternoon

On my own...Dear Lizzy, Bella Blvd, October Afternoon

On my own...Dear Lizzy & Maggie Holmes

On my own...Simple Stories and Echo Park

Challenge - water OR sun - Bo Bunny, Teresa Collins, WRMK (this was a panoramic GiGi took on her phone; unfortuantely my local developer doesn't do panoramic, so I split right down the center for 2-4x6)

Challenge - Supply List - American Crafts, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Shimelle for 2Ps by Hero Arts, Echo Park

Challenge - red/white/blue non-Independence Day - Pebbles, Dear Lizzy, American Crafts

Challenger - use a poem - Fancy Pants, Studio Calico, Bo Bunny, October Afternoon

At least being on the boards and posting to the Gallery has got me in my scrap room more!!! Even fighting the heat - and the snakes (LOL!) - seems worth it every time I download photos to my computer.  And I've gotten GiGi to take more photos of the layouts, so that's very helpful.

Yes, Shimelle's line looks just like her - even the word stamps/embellies are pure Shimelle.  Can't wait to get some of this in my hands but I'm afraid that it's going to take a bit longer than I expected as i can't really afford the pre-order right now... we'll see.

Okay, gotta go - GiGi has modeling gig this afternoon and the Blue Angels show is at Pensacola Beach, so traffic will be a bear!

Stay Safe and Scrap On!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you've been BUSY!! You know I love the layers going on there, but I'm loving the embellishments too!! I so love those super awesome raindrops! And those tags on that same page? LOVE. I might have to invest in Shimelle's stamps!

    ReplyDelete